April 4, 2009

Bad Hair Day

One thing very typically me, is my obsession with my hair.

I have medium length frizzy but mostly straight hair, which are naturally black. I got them colored a shade of copper last year, after a lot of thinking from Keune Parlor in GK M-Block Market. Since I paid nearly 5k for that whole thing, I was expecting way better results than what I got. But I was nevertheless happy that time (Not ecstatic!!!)

But eventually my worst fears came true. My hair has lost it's natural shine, it's rough and unmanageable. It's got a mind of its own now, and I certainly don't like that.

I tried a number of products ever since, and only a few of them really work. Here are my picks -
  • L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Breakage Nutri-Repair Masque - I use it twice a month, as advised by a make-up artist friend and it immediately softens my hair and I can definitely see an improvement since I started using it. Thanks M! (tip - leave it on for around 3 minutes for better results)
  • Schwarzkopf Supersoft Smoothie Yoghurt Red Berries Shampoo and Conditioner - My sister got it for me from London, and it's worked like a dream. I'm waiting for her to make her next trip here :) (The pic below shows the entire Supersoft Smoothie range, but I have the pink & red bottles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vanity Girl Musings © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogger Tutorial