March 8, 2009

My very first post

As a tribute to my favorite blogger, I'll start with what she started with - Beauty Products.
I'm a total junkie when it comes to testing the latest products in market, however once something suits me very well, I refrain from changing the brand. The one product that has suited me really well over the years is L'Oreal White Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening Toner.
I use it twice daily and the bottle I had earlier (I guess it was a 500 ml one) lasted me a more than a year. Somehow I feel this toner had a big hand in me getting rid of my pimples forever (Pimple free since 2007 :)) My skin feels very fresh after its use and I just bought a new bottle but sadly they only have a 350 ml one now.

I had earlier tried the Ayur Toner (sucks big time - it contains a higher percentage of alcohol and is too strong on the skin) and the Lakme one (is just about average).
L'Oreal beats the others hands down in this category!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vanity Girl Musings © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogger Tutorial