March 10, 2009

The unending problem

I absolutely totally most definitely HATE exercising!! Thankfully I do have a good control over what I eat...umm well on most occasions! Here's what goes 'in' on an average day:
  • A glass of milk with 1 teaspoon sugar and 2-3 teaspoons Bournvita in the morning
  • Some fruit before lunch
  • Lunch - 2 rotis, dal, subzi and curd (all oil free) - I hate lunch hours cuz inevitably I end up eating something off somebody elses plate or on many occasions sharing a chocolate, or maggi....
  • I keep drinking a lot of water till dinner time and usually don't snack in between
  • If I am not going out, then it's a simple dinner at home similar to lunch.

Summers are here, and so is the time for swimming, shorts and skirts!! Back to the basic question - what do you guys suggest I should do to cut calories and lose weight without exercising?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vanity Girl Musings © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogger Tutorial