May 28, 2009

I'm not eating these days...

...cuz what I'm doing simply does not qualify as that! I'm binging infinitely!!!
Eating Out Everyday - Check
Pizzas atleast twice a week - Check
Maggi for snacking - Check (For those unfamiliar with the term, Maggi is the GOD of 'any time food' for most urban indians)

Basically you name it, I'm probably eating it right now! Though I really can't seem to figure out the reason for it :(

Oh btw did I forget to mention, my sis on her arrival got the 'customary' packs of duty-free chocolates, alongwith these little bites of heaven from Trader Joe's

And since I managed to finish the entire box by myself in a week, she told my brother-in-law to get more (I might have hinted at it ;)). So anyways, he landed yesterday and here I am writing a post about it.

Here's wishing myself a speedy recovery from this ridiculuos phase!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you have gone anorexic, dear. Haha~ :D
    Totally jealous of the chocolates. I wish my dad will bring home some too~ T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. In kurulus osman season 3 in hindi Turgut realizes that the only solution is to run away and runs away with Kosses. Nikola begins to follow them into the forest. Turgut asks Kosses to return to his castle and bring soldiers to save kurulus osman season 3 in hindi. After a long war, the Mongols capture Osman. Nikola captures Turgut, but Kosses and his soldiers rescue him. Geyhatu says Osman will die soon and takes him away. Bala and Malhun ask the Beys for support to kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Geyhatu says the horses will run over the Turks. Osman says he is not afraid of death and waits for Geyhatu’s arrival. Alemshah realizes that Osman’s wives are trying to do something secretly and asks Gunduz to do something about it urgently. Gunduz agrees to banish Bala and Malhun from the tribe. Kosses attacks the Mongols with thenew soldiers he brought from the castle. Turgut uses this opportunity and saves Osman’s life kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Go and Watch the Latest Episode kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Only on our kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.

    ReplyDelete

 

Vanity Girl Musings © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogger Tutorial